Texas A&M receiver Smith to return for fifth season
- Saban: QB Young is best player in draft
- Utah State WR upgraded to fair condition
- Mitchell drove 141 mph before arrest
- Nebraska leading rusher Grant suspended
- Mizzou suspends LB Bailey for DWI arrest
By The Associated Press
COLLEGE STATION, Texas (AP) Star receiver Ainias Smith is returning to Texas A&M for another season.
Smith announced on Twitter on Thursday that he'll return for a fifth season after breaking his right leg in Texas A&M's fourth game last season.
He had 15 receptions for 291 yards and two touchdowns last season before his injury. He has 127 receptions for 1,612 yards and 17 TDs in four seasons with the Aggies.
The Aggies will look to bounce back after a disappointing 5-7 record this year.
More AP college football: https://apnews.com/Collegefootball and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Updated February 2, 2023