Dolphins' Wake might return against Lions; Riddick out
- Bears QB Trubisky won't practice again
- Rams top Chiefs 54-51 in epic shootout
- Titans QB Mariota suffered 'stinger'
- Dolphins QB Tannehill making progress
- Jets QB Darnold sits out practice
MIAMI (AP) Miami Dolphins defensive end Cameron Wake is on a course to return Sunday against Detroit from a knee injury that sidelined him the past two weeks.
Wake is listed as questionable but took full part in practice Friday. He coyly declined to say whether he expected to play but added, "It'll be Christmas morning on Sunday."
Miami cornerback Bobby McCain is questionable but took full part in practice and is expected to return from a knee injury.
More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/tag/NFL and https://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated October 19, 2018